Electrical Engineer for Building Design / Construction – Entry Level
Farris Engineering is looking for an Entry-Level Electrical Engineer for Building Design / Construction. We would consider applications from new graduates with a bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering and specialization in Electrical Systems or an Electrical Engineering degree. This is not a position for Electrical Engineering in the computer / IT sector.
In this position, you will be responsible for the design of electrical systems for all building types. This individual is typically working towards his/her professional registration and will be placed on a project team. Work performed will often revolve around making design determinations under the general guidance of a Sr. Electrical Engineer.
To be considered for this position you will need to be capable of handling the following:
- Design Electrical Building systems as requested
- Utilize Revit / AutoCAD in the design process
- Complete project assignments in the time allotted
- Keep up to date on your job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements
- Comply with CADD & Revit standards, project standards, filing processing and training
- Apply principles of engineering theory to projects
- Meet the performance goals established by your direct supervisor
- New Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering and specialization in Electrical Engineering or a new graduate with a Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience after graduation in the Electrical Engineering for building systems field for 0 – 4 years is also acceptable.
- Proficient use of Revit and AutoCAD software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Must have ability to communicate and present effectively
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
Farris Engineering is dedicated to providing a fun and open working environment that focuses on your personal and professional development along with ample flexibility for your personal life. In addition, we offer an industry leading benefits package that includes 401K, company paid Employee Stock Option Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plan, and Flexible Working Hours.
Comments are closed