Mechanical Engineer for Building Design / Construction
Farris Engineering is looking for a Licensed Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of work experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction Industry .
In this position, you will be responsible for the design of mechanical systems for all building types. This individual will be placed on a project team and will be performing work centered around making design determinations under the general guidance of a Project Manager.
To be considered for this position you will need to be capable of handling the following:
- Design Mechanical systems as requested
- Utilize Revit / AutoCAD in the design process
- Complete project assignments in the time allotted
- Keep up to date on your job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements
- Comply with CADD & Revit standards, project standards, filing processing and training
- Apply principles of engineering theory to projects
- Meet the performance goals established by your direct supervisor.
- Has already obtained or is about to obtain a P.E. license.
- Experience of at least 5-10 years in the Mechanical Engineering field is preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Revit and AutoCAD software
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Must have a demonstrated history of functioning well within and contributing to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Must have the ability to communicate and present effectively
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
Farris Engineering is dedicated to providing a fun and open working environment that focuses on your personal and Farris Engineering is 100% employee-owned, allowing each employee to take personal responsibility of his/her financial future. Our competitive compensation package includes health benefits, financial protection, retirement benefits, and work/life balance benefits