Mechanical Engineer for Building Design/Construction
Farris Engineering is looking for an Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer. We would consider applications from new graduates with a Bachelors Degree in Architectural Engineering and specialization in Mechanical Systems; a Mechanical Engineering degree; as well as applicants who have recently graduated and have 0 – 5 years of work experience.
In this position, you will be responsible for the design of mechanical systems for all building types. This individual is typically working towards his/her professional registration and will be placed on a project team. Work performed will often revolve around making design determinations under the general guidance of a Sr. Mechanical Engineer or Project Manager.
To be considered for this position you will need to be capable of handling the following:
- Design Mechanical systems as requested
- Utilize Revit / AutoCAD in the design process
- Complete project assignments in the time allotted
- Keep up to date on your job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements
- Comply with CADD & Revit standards, project standards, filing processing and training
- Apply principles of engineering theory to projects
- Meet the performance goals established by your direct supervisor.
- New Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree is Architectural Engineering and a specialization in Mechanical Engineering or a new graduate with a Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experience in the Mechanical Engineering field for 0 – 4 years is also acceptable.
- Proficient use of Revit and AutoCAD software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Must have ability to communicate and present effectively
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
Farris Engineering is 100% employee-owned, allowing each employee to take personal responsibility of his/her financial future. Our competitive compensation package includes health benefits, financial protection, retirement benefits, and work/life balance benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com