Website Farris Engineering
Farris Engineering, a leader in providing quality designs for over 50 years, is looking to add a Marketing Assistant to our Omaha, NE office team.
As part of a 60+ person, 100% employee owned, consulting firm, you will be responsible for supporting marketing operations by planning, compiling, formatting, proofreading, editing, and creating marketing information and materials.
Major job duties include:
- Exemplify Farris Engineering’s commitment to offering excellent service that meets or exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- Assist in planning, creating and implementing marketing materials by formatting content and graphics for successful campaigns for print, e-mail, social media and web site.
- Assist with proposal creation and ensures graphic standards are applied.
- Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing marketing asset inventory (photographs, project experience, etc.)
- Assist in the planning and design of ad layouts and sponsorship opportunities.
- Assist with keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with project managers and client managers by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Assist in planning client events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Assist in preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing data.
- Assist in maintaining and updating client relationships management (CRM) database and electronic files.
- Meet the performance goals established by your direct supervisor
- Read, understand, and follow all company and job-related policies and procedures.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field or Associate’s degree and equivalent experience.
- 0-4 years’ experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, social media and performance measurement
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Proficient or trainable on CRM and marketing software (Deltek, In-Design, etc.)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Must have ability to communicate and present effectively
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
Farris Engineering is dedicated to providing a fun and open working environment that focuses on your personal and professional development along with ample flexibility for your personal life. In addition, we offer an industry leading benefits package that includes 401K, company paid Employee Stock Option Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plan, and Flexible Working Hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com